SW DONKI Home Page
Space Weather Database Of Notifications, Knowledge, Information (DONKI) (developed at the Community Coordinated Modeling Center, CCMC) is a comprehensive on-line tool for space weather forecasters, scientists, and the general space science community.
- Chronicles the daily interpretations of space weather observations, analysis, models, forecasts, and notifications provided by the Space Weather Research Center (SWRC).
- Comprehensive knowledge-base search functionality to support anomaly resolution and space science research.
- Intelligent linkages, relationships, cause-and-effects between space weather activities.
- Comprehensive webservice API access to information stored in DONKI
Using DONKI (see menu on the left):
- One-stop on-line tool for space weather researchers and forecasters.
- Gathers and organizes space weather scientists interpretations and daily activities with correlations and direct links between relevant space weather observations.
- Enables remote participation by students, world-wide partners, model and forecasting technique developers.