DONKI: Menu Page
DONKI: Home Page
The Space Weather Database Of Notifications, Knowledge, Information (DONKI), developed at the Community Coordinated Modeling Center (CCMC), is a comprehensive on-line tool for space weather forecasters, scientists, and the general space science community.
- Chronicles the daily interpretations of space weather observations, analysis, models output, and notifications provided by the Moon to Mars Space Weather Analysis Office as a courtesy to the community.
- Comprehensive knowledge-base search functionality to support anomaly resolution and space science research.
- Intelligent linkages, relationships, cause-and-effects between space weather activities.
- Comprehensive webservice API access to information stored in DONKI
Using DONKI (see menu on the left):
Note: The Moon to Mars Space Weather Analysis Office and other entities provide data to DONKI as a courtesy to the community.
- One-stop on-line tool for space weather researchers and forecasters.
- Gathers and organizes space weather scientists interpretations and daily activities with correlations and direct links between relevant space weather observations.
- Enables remote participation by students, world-wide partners, model and forecasting technique developers.
By visiting this site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the Disclaimer